Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Let's hit the Beach

It's Tuesday and that means the Bugaboo Stamp Store has some new releases.  This little Knobby Knee gal is one of them,  you can get yours here.    They are 50% all week, so now is the time to pick yours up.




Since she is in a bathing suit and her shades on her head I have her at the beach,  I would have colored in a palm tree if I had one.  I used an old make up brush to add the background color, which allows me a little more control in small places. and a stipple brush to make the sand have a little dimension.

You can't tell in the picture, but I add Glossy Accents to her sunglasses to make them look shiny.

I found the perfect paper in my stash, "Paradise Beach" by Echo Park.  I love the blue and orange together.  I also found some glitter dots I had stashed away that worked perfectly.

Take a moment to browse the Bugaboo Stamp Store and check out all the amazing images.  

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

I am entering this card in the following challenge:
Sketch Saturday #466
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC#191 - Anything Goes 

Happy Craftin!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, she IS so cute! And your card is adorable! She definitely looks like she is at the beach and the bright colors/papers are perfect! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete