Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

I am excited to say I am part of Bugaboo's Design Team for the next two months.

Todays card is featuring one of my favorite images "Mini set - Cat blocks".  There are a total of 6 blocks, but for this card I only used three.  I printed the images and then cut them with scissors.  



I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils and added some enamel dots with my Nuvo Crystal Drops.  The sentiment was written by my Cricut Explore using "Kickball font".

Challenges:
MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge
Simon Says Anything Goes - Wednesday Challenge

Be sure to visit the "Bugaboo Digital Stamps"  Store and get you some of these wonderful stamps.   


Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!




1 comment:

  1. love your fun kitty card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete