Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Simple Anniversary Card

Todays card is very simple.

I created my own background by stamping my image in various positions and heat embossing with clear embossing powder.  Then I blended in my ink to add color.

The top layer was cut using the inside/out rectangle and oval dies from My Favorite Things.  I cut 4 individual Happy sentiments and layered, since the image is so small, adding foam tape is difficult.

Challenges:

MFT Color Challenge
Simon Wednesday Challenge - A bit of sparkle

Supplies:
Inside/out Ovals by MFT
Inside/Out Rectangles by MFT
CTMH Stamp Set #D1720, Keep Dreaming
Sentiment - Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy
Card Stock - Cricut Dark Pink, AC Charcoal
CTMH - Steel Gray Sequins
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade



1 comment:

  1. So pretty, your ink blending is fantastic and looks so summery.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog x

    ReplyDelete