Pages

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Going Around in Circles

Hi everyone,
Here is another card using my Wild Cuddly Critters stamp set I received a few months ago in the Monthly Card Kit from Simon Says.


The little elephant works well with pink, so I made this one for a girl.   Since I was working with a theme circles, I changed the sketch a little and used polka dots.

With a few sequins, this card comes together quickly.

Challenges:


Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Bundle of Joy Baby Floral - Echo Park
Card stock  - Paper Studios
Prismacolor Pencils
Twine - CTMH Smoothie


Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Kim! Love the colors and that adorable elephant sitting in the circle! I am so glad you shared your wonderful creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete