Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Springtime - Means Rainbows

Hi everyone,

Hope your day is shaping up to be like springtime.  We skipped right over that here and moved right into summer.  But we have been having a lot of showers, so that means rainbows.  

I chose "Peek-A-Boo Girl" by Bugaboo Stamps to put on the birthday card.  She reminds me on my niece, so maybe she can give this to her Mom.


I left off a sentiment since I used a Happy Birthday embossing folder, which I brushed with my Distress Inks and clarity brushes.  I used rainbow colors and swiped diagonally but most of it's covered so you can't really see it.  

I added some dots with my Nuvo Crystal drops.

Supplies:
Clarity Brushes
Mini Distress Inks
Designer Card Stock - My Favorite Things Celebrations 
Prismacolor Pencils


Challenges:

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!



3 comments:

  1. so cute! love the image you've used and the patterned papers you've used are absolutely perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! :) Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug challenge FUN this week!! We hope you'll join us again for our newest Saturday challenge this week. Don't forget - our newest Stella Says Sketch challenges every other week too!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete