Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Some Bunny

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I still have a few Easter cards to do.

I pulled out my March Card Kit, from Simon Says Stamp.   to create a few cards.  This one features the Bunny from stamp set included in the kit.


I cut out some cloud images with my Cricut Explore and used old makeup brushes to stencil them onto the background.  The grass and flower images are from the CTMH SOTM.  I also, made the banner piece on my Explore with the slice feature and free images.  I make die cuts for a lot of my stamps, by scanning the stamp image, importing it into SCAL 4 and creating a shadow.  I upload to Design Space, cut, then stamp the die cut with my Misti.  The Misit allows a perfectly centered image of the die cut.

Bunny image is "Some Bunny" from Simon Says, and designer card stock is Echo Park Easter Celebration and CTMH Penelope.  I thought the carrot background was perfect for my bunny.

The bunny is attached with a wobble spring.  You can make your own, just do a google search on action wobble or spring wobble.  There are ton's of videos.

Challenges:


Till next time,

Happy Craaftin!




4 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I never would have thought to use Cricut images as a stencil like this! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! Happy Easter!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea regarding the stamped clouds. Masking is a lot of fun. Thanks for joining us at the FCCB site. Dorlene DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable. I love the flower scene framed background. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete