Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Mother's Day is Near

Mother's Day is right around the corner, so I decided to start on my cards.

I chose "Hamlet Pigwit in a Barrel", for my image.  The loop circle was an image from the Ribbon and Rosettes cartridge.

Challenges:
I Heart Sketches #169
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Moms or Special Females
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes


Supplies:
Designer Paper - MFT Plaids
Card stock - American Crafts
Pierced Circle Dies
Sentiments : Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - what a PERFECT interpretation of the challenge this week. I mean that die is spot on. Thank you so much for joining Sketch 169 Sketch Challenge this week. What a joy to have your participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the sketch and I love how you've colored Hamlet. He never looked better! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete