Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

I'm late for a very important date!

I hope this post finds everyone ready to greet summer.  Humidity is back and man it's hot already and we are just in the low 80's.

Today's card is "Hamlet Pigwit Air Lift" by From the Heart Stamps.  Of course, I am using SCAL 4 to create my die cut.  So I upload both the image and die cut into Design Space.  I create a die cut for all my digital stamps as I purchase them.  That way they are ready to be uploaded as I need them.

I do have one piece of advice, which I might have mentioned before.  When using PTC with your digital stamps and a white background, turn OFF the bleed feature.  You may get a little shadow around your image if you don't.

Challenges:

Supplies:
Card Stock - AC
Designer Paper - MFT Plaid Patterns
Prismacolor pencils
Inside out Circle Dies - MFT
Fancy Scallop Circle Dies - Spellbinders
Enamel dots - Recollections

Till next time

Happy Craftin!

2 comments:

  1. hello kim! this is the cutest card, luv the sweet piggie and the balloons...so fun! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches – hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete