Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Little Pickup

I created another card using "I heart sketches" sketch.  Unfortunately, I was not paying attention and did not use a FTHS image for the last card "Some Bunny".

So here is a different take.  I used my Distress Crayons, by Tim Holtz and my finger to blend them on the background.

I used PTC feature with the Explore and cut out my digital images "Every Flower Has a Bloom" by From the Heart Stamps.

The sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder on vellum.

Challenges:
From the Heart - I Heart Sketches #168
Simon Says Monday Challenge - things with wings
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything goes

Supplies:

Watercolor Paper
Distress Crayons
Sequins - A Cherry on Top
White embossing powder - Recollections

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!







7 comments:

  1. Thanks for making another card, Kim. This is such a clever idea for our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Fabulous background and i like how you´ve placed the flowers and the cute little bee !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is so pretty and happy! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our Things With Wings challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim! So glad you could join us for From The Heart Stamps Sketch 168 - love how you created the "swoosh" with watercolor, really great take on the sketch. See you again soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Kim. The background looks like a huge bright rainbow, I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps this week for our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rainbow on the background. Beautiful card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background!!! I have these crayons and have yet to use them... This has really given me some motivation!! Thank you for joining us at FTHS Sketch Challenge #168.

    ReplyDelete