Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

St. Patricks Day Celebration

This cute little guy is from "Little Scraps of Heaven Digital Designs", it was a weekly freebie.  The designer card stock is also one of their digital paper freebies.

Little Scraps of Heaven offers weekly freebies that include digital paper, digital stamp, and a cutting file in various formats.  The digital kit is extremely versatile.  I used the digital stamp and part of the cutting file to add a little dimension to my mouse.


The plaid background paper was actually only green and white.  I used distress ink and water to paint a little color in the small lines, so I could add a little color to the card.  The clover and bow tie are attached using pop dots.  The sentiment was printed with my laser printer and then foiled.

Challenges:


Supplies:
Designer Cardstock - Little Scraps of Heaven digital papers
Sequins - A Cherry on Top
Deco Art Foil in green
Prismacolor pencils
Tim Holtz Distress ink - Honey

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!  Oh and Happy St. Patty's day to you!








4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful. I love how you painted in the lines so neatly to add additional color to your card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the fun ways you added details to your card- with the cute digi designs and foiling! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! That little mouse is too sweet with his hat and bow tie. I love the extra color you added to the background. Thank you for sharing. I would love to share my projects with you. I am always looking for tricks and tips from a fellow crafter! If you would like to look, my projects can be found at thecraftycritter.com
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real cute creation

    Thank you for sharing with us at Digital Delights this month, hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete