Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Hang in There!

This cute little guy is "Little Kitty on a Limb" by Bugaboo Stamps.


I made the background with my Distress Inks and water.  I used the smooshing technique using a piece of acetate.  I found the instructions on the web, but now I can't find them to link the video.  Just cut a piece of acetate at about 2"x2", then press your distress ink on the acetate and spray with water.  Practice so you know how much water you want to use.  Then just turn it over and place it wherever you want it.  Watercolor paper will work best for this.

I purchased a cute set of doodle flower stamps from JoAnn's on clearance.  I used these stamps to stamp flower images all over the dried background.  I must say I was really happy with the results.

Supplies:

Tom Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pads - Picked Rasberry, Tumbled Glass, and Peacock Feathers
Hero Arts Mini Ink Pad - Cornflower
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Flower Embossing Folder
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
CTMH Black Ink Pad
Prismacolor Pencils

Challenges:

My Favorite Things - #MFTWSC323 Sketch
My Favorite Things - #MFT Color Challenge 65
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Make your own background
Bugaboo March Challenge - Anything goes

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!




SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet card, the little cat is really adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete