Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

Stella Says Sketch Challenge

Here is this weeks entry into a Bugaboo Challenge.  This is one of the images I won in the birthday bash.


I purchased a pack of note cards and matching envelopes from Wal-Mart,  I love the bright colors.  I used the note card as the top layer on my card, so now it matches the envelope perfectly.  These envelopes with the note cards only measure 5.5 x 4", so you will need to trim down your A2 cards.

 The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, "bugutsbdayset".  I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color it and added
Nuvo Crystal Drops for dimensional embellishments.  These drops dry and look like you added enamel dots.

Challenges:
Stella Says Sketch #SSS503 - sketch every other week
Crafting Circle - Bugaboo Crafty Challenge #1 - new challenge

Supplies:
Designer Card stock - My Favorite Things
CTMH - colored card stock
Card base - Paper studios - Heavy Duty Card Stock
Hallmark Blank Note Cards and envelopes - box of 200 from Wal Mart in party section
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss-Midnight Blue and Glitter-white blizzard
Spectrum Noir Alcohol
Markers
Stamp set CTMH #D1629 Just to Say Cricut Collection

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!



No comments:

Post a Comment