Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Kissy. Kissy

Just a quick note to enter my take on this week's sketch challenge.

I finally found a laser printer that would connect to my mobile hotspot.  So I printed the sentiment on my laser and used my AG Minc to foil it.  I think I am in love, I have wanted to foil for so long, I tried every method out there and nothing gives the results a laser printer will give you.

The image is "Hogs & Kisses", it is the free stamp of the month image provided by "From the Heart Stamps", for all previous month's participants.   If you don't follow Faith, be sure to stop by and start.  Purchase the monthly stamp and enter a creation on the challenge,  then you are in.  Each month you will get a free stamp, if you participated in the previous month's challenge.  So be sure to get yours and join along.

Challenges:
From the Heart Sketch w/twist option color and cake #FTHS161
From the Heart Stamp of the Month Challenge
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - cute
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Valentine's Day

Supplies:
Paper Studios Heavy Duty card stock - white
Designer Paper - Kaisercraft - Cottage Rose
Prismacolor pencils
Wink of Stella - silver
Deco foil - pink
Brother HL-2360DW Laser Printer

7 comments:

  1. Now this is one classy piggy! Love the paper and color choices, so beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us over at From The Heart Stamps for Sketch 161. We've missed you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is such a great design. Pigwit looks so classy! I'm so glad you joined us in our first challenge back. Thanks so much for joining us again at From the Heart Stamps I {heart} sketches with a tWist and Stamp of the Month Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this is one elegant pigwit! Love the patterned paper and your beautiful coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps this week and for using the stamp of the month image to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cheeky piggy, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the Stamp of the Month at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete