Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Mermaid Wishes & Starfish Kisses

  Hi Everyone,

WooHoo! I won!


I am thrilled to say I am one of the winners.   I received a complete set of the birthday celebration stamps.  Plus, I will be a guest designer for Bugaboo's challenge blog in June and July, I can't wait.  This will include the Christmas in July weekly event, so mark your calendar.

Here is one of those adorable birthday celebration stamps.  They are now available for purchase if you want to get one from Bugaboo Stamps.



I know my layout is backwards, I'd like to say that was the intent, but I wasn't paying attention when I glued on the starfish border and the card was upside down.  Thankfully, I noticed before I attached everything else.


Challenge:
Bugaboo Saturday Weekly Challenge - color swatch
Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - #SSW2-104 - sketch



Supplies:
Cricut Card stock
Epoxy Bubbles - CTMH
Designer Paper - stash
Spectrum Noir Clear Glitter Pen
Prismacolor Pencils


Till next time,

Happy Craftin!




5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Bugaboo win!! What a sweet card you've created with this adorable little mermaid. Love that starfish border. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win at Catch the Bug! You will love be a guest designer...one of my favorite times! Your mermaid card is adorable! Love your added diecut star fish! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Super cute, love the boarder die with the image. Glad you could join us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kim! this is sooo cute, the star fish die cuts are sweet, cute image and coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Beautiful colors and border die. Your little mermaid is adorable. Congrats on your win! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete