Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Penguin Christmas

This cute image is from Bugaboo stamps, "Poppi Xmas Snowballs".


He was a perfect image for the paper pack"Winter Time" by Bella Road.  I picked this up at Tuesday Morning.  They have some really great deals occasionally on paper.

I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and added some highlights with a white gel pen and some glittery sheen to the snow with Clear Stickles.

I distressed the edge of the tag.  My strips are actually some border stickers that were included in the pack.

Challenges:

Catch the Bug - July Recipe Challenge - 3 strips of paper, distressed edges and a tag
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #459

Till next time,


Happy Craftin!



1 comment:

  1. I love this card. Your choice of colors is great.

    ReplyDelete