Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summer Inspired

I couldn't pass up making a card with this color combo after seeing all the beautiful cards made with it.

It doesn't hurt that I have a chance to win a gift card for Verve Stamps, I have been drooling over them for awhile.

I  started with the CTMH "Charlotte" paper pack, and added some "Crystal Blue" to finish out the color combination.

I stamped my image with Slate ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I filled it in with my Prismacolor pencils.

I had to use the "Hot Chick Flamingo", she really pops colored in peachy tones.

Challenges:

Viva La Verve June Sketch Challenge 1
Viva La Verve June Diva Inspirations Challenge - Summer color

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. Love that cool flamingo. Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete