Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Make a Wish

I used my new Make a Wish Card kit, from "My Favorite Things (MFT)"  to create this card. I didn't use the colors included in the kit, but the colors for the color challenge.


I used the masking technique to split the stamped image "Make a Wish" and to make each candle a different color.   I added little purple glitter gems in the candles flames.

Very simple and clean card.  After looking at it here, I think it could use just a little bit more sparkle.  I will add little Stickles to the end of the flames.

Supplies used:

Confetti Circles embossing folder by CTMH
Ranger mini ink pads in Shaded Lilac
Momento Tear drop ink pads in Grape Jelly
MFT ink pad in Blu Raspberry
CTMH exclusive ink pad in Pear and Buttercup
Purple Card Stock - American Crafts
White Daisy card stock - CTMH
Printed card stock - "Birthday Blowout" - MFT

Challenges:
My Favorite Things - #MFTWSC288 - sketch
My Favorite Things - #MFTCC48 - colors

Thanks for stopping by,

Happy Craftin!



No comments:

Post a Comment