Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Christmas in July - Monday Event

Here is my Monday entry for Bugaboo's Christmas in July challenge.  Today's challenge is a Christmas tag.


I used the Friday Freebie image from Bugaboo Stamps.  You still have time to get yours here.

Supplies:

Card Stock - Fern, Pattern from White Pines - CTMH
Itty Bitty Sparkles - CTMH
Kraft Paper - Colorbok
Thick twine - Fern


Challenges:

Bugaboo - Christmas in July - Monday - tag
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - sketch

Thanks for stopping by,

Come back tomorrow for the Sunday sketch challenge.

Happy Craftin'

8 comments:

  1. Adorable tag, Kim! Thanks for joining the Christmas in July week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag...I am like a horse with blinders on...never thought of used the sketch for anything other than a card. Thanks for taking the blinder off my eyes! What a great idea. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, love your tag! Wonderful coloring of the Santa image and I love the way he's framed. Thanks so much for playing along in the Christmas in July Catch the Bug challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rarely make tags but that doesn't mean that I don't admire people who DO make them. So cute. I really love that darling image too. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant use for the sketch and great image. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag Kim something I would never have thought of putting on sketch on, very cute image and great colours. Don't forget to put a copy of our sketch on your posting to be eligible to be in to win as this is part of our rules. Great tag and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for participating in our CIJ event for Mondays ABC Challenge! I love your Tag, so very cte! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image, I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorite Christmas images...Glad it was a freebie this week! Love your creation!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete