Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pigwit - Have a Tee-riffic Day

Hi,

Today I am showing Pigwit again, I just love this little pig.  You can find him and so many more Pigwits over at "From the Heart Stamps".  This card was inspired by I {heart} sketch #155.


I didn't use the twist this week, but I made my card 5x5".  I decided to keep my prints to a minimum to show case the image.  I used CTMH Fundamentals in Outdoor Denim and CTMH Card stock in Ruby.

I added 2 brads in red to carry the red throughout the card.  My die cut for the Cut it up challenge is the circle with Pigwit, cut with my circle dies in my Cuttlebug.

Challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.  

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

5 comments:

  1. love the pig!! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your lil piggy is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute....like your interpretation of the sketch. I need more masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and great image to choose! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.....he is too darn cute!! Great color choices as well.

    Thanks for joining us this week for our i {heart} sketches challenge @ FTHS! Hope to see you back again real soon :)

    ReplyDelete