Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Let's Pig Out

I found another sketch challenge, Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  I love using sketches to make my cards.  I am getting quite a collection.

Today is "Hamlet Pigwit Pig Out", I love these little pigs.  

I am still getting used to how to size my images to fit on my cards, I tend to make them a little too big.  I need to research the best way to do this.  

I used "All About a Boy" by Lori Whitlock, from Echo Park.  It has the cutest blue jean print.  I am shooting for making some of these pig out piggies for boys.  I am going to send this one to Send A Smile 4 Kids.
Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness....Hamlet is adorable! What a fun card. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable birthday pig out image! Makes a great card! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card, I love the image.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, hope to see you again soon.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad that you found Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 (I like using sketch challenges too!) Your card is darling. So glad that you shared it with us over on the blog.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete