Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

I {heart} sketches #156 with a twist

Today's card is for the I {heart} sketch challenge #156, the twist this week is gratitude.  So I chose to lift my glass in appreciation.


The image is "Hamlet Pig Cold Suds", I cropped the sentiment from the same digital stamp set.  I add a little tickles to the suds, which you can't really tell in the picture, but it looks like real foam.

The paper is "Hopscotch", a Close to My Heart collection.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hope to see you again soon.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. Love this little PigWit and your take on our sketch is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Fun papers, I love the colors!

    Thank for playing along wit us at FTHS!!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete