Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

It's Par-TEE time with Pigwit

Here is a quick card I put together for a sketch challenge, when I saw the sketch I thought it would be perfect to show case Pigwit. I don't know what I am going to do with all these cards featuring Pigwit golfing, but I just love coloring him.  


#MFTWSC284
I cut the square with my Cottage Cutz pierced die, then cut the circle out of the center with the circle dies.  This made a frame which I attached to the stamped image with pop dots.  I added stitch lines with my white gel pen.

The most difficult part of making cards is choosing paper.  I end up wasting some, because it just doesn't look like I wanted.  This color combo ended up being perfect.

Supplies:
Image and sentiment - Hamlet Pigwit Tee it Up - "From the Heart Stamps"
Graphic 45 paper "Good Ole' Sport"
CTMH Exclusive card stock in Outdoor Denim and Cashmere
Sizzix Embossing Folder

Challenges:
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #MFTWSC284 - sketch
Bugaboo Theme Challenge - Masculine
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Stamping Sensations June Challenge- Feature a creature

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!






4 comments:

  1. A cute animal creation and perfect for our theme Kim, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card...love how you have colored Pigwit! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, thanks for playing along in our Masculine challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pig wit card is so cute! Thanks for entering our challenge at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete