Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Challenge - Fusion

Here is a simple card I made with some guidelines from several challenges listed below.




I chose to use a new background stamp and embossing set by Sizzix I purchased at Tuesday Morning.  You stamp the image and then use the embossing folder to emboss  different areas.  Here is a close up to see how it embossed.


I then colored in the flourishes with my Lagoon ink pad and blending pen, then using a blending pen and chalk I lightly colored the flowers.  Using chalk give a very subtle color.  I added gems to the centers of the large flowers.  The smaller print was made using Lagoon ink and a background stamp.


Supplies used.

CTMH Exclusive Card stock - Sapphire Blue, Crystal Blue, White Daisy
CTMH Exclusive inks - Lagoon, Sapphire
Inkadinkado Chalks
Extra Thick twine in Glacier
Blue Glitter Trim
Blue gems

Challenges:
Fusion Card Challenge - color and sketch
Cards in Envy - Deep Blue
Glitter-N-Sparkle Challenge Blog - flowers
Starz Stamps - Hand-colored image

For anyone who is interested, CTMH is retiring some of their cartridges and all the coordinating stamps for these cartridges.  You may want to pick them up if you have been wanting them.  The cartridges expiring are Artiste Art Philosophy,  and Artfully Sent.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!





1 comment:

  1. A perfect deep blue card to finish off our challenge! I love the flowers and the design! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete