Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Birthday wishes with this cute little mouse, digital image is free at "From the Heart Stamps".  There are no sentiments included so I pulled out one of my own.  

I colored this image awhile back.  I print my stamps on 4.25 x 5.5" pieces of card stock and color them when I feel like coloring, instead of using a coloring book.  So when I pull them out to put on a card I don't always have a perfect match.  These colors in the Florence paper pack I thought looked good without making the balloon stand out like a sore thumb.

I followed a few challenges for this card, here they are:
Sketch from Sketch Saturday #417.  
Die cut / punches - Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge
Bingo - Ribbon, Animal & Players Choice Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge ( followed middle row, using twine, my cute little mouse and the puffies as player's choice)



I cut my image out with some pierced rectangle dies.  The larger middle layer is one of the pocket card pieces from the paper pack.   

The striped center piece, is two pieces of the zip strips, I used the twine to hide where they come together in the middle.  So it looks like I added a 1" thick piece in the center.   

Supplies:

Designer paper:  CTMH Florence
CTMH Exclusive card stock:  Canary and Pacifica 
Sentiment - #C1638 Spring Critters from CTMH (retired)
Prismacolor Blendable pencils 
Treasured Puffies from CTMH 
Cottage Cutz - Pierced Rectangle Dies

Thanks for stopping by

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the fun elements you have used on your card. Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this project! Thanks for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little mouse he's adorable! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Bingo challenge hope to see you again, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo - another great collaboration project using FTHS and Send a Smile 4 Kids. Really appreciate your entries and best of luck to you on your entry.

    ReplyDelete