Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Mother's Day Beautiful Gift Boxes

I have been obsessed the past week making these cute little Hydrangea gift boxes, by Dreaming Tree. These are from the "Love You Mom Svg Bundle".


I did find out that the long pearlized pens are much more secure than those petite ones recommended. If you use the petite, you will need to add a little glue to the pins or they fall out when handling.

I did make a single box, which I have to say the idea was from another crafter on a Facebook group I belong to.  All you have to do is take the 4 short sides and snip the tabs off of two of them.  The other pieces, with the exception of the top panel work as is.  

The only really difficult part is shading all those flowers, 30 on each box.  As you see in the picture, those cute little mini pots work too.  Just glue the leaves to the rim of the pot.  I think a cute glass vase or candle holder from Dollar Tree would work great too.  I just haven't made it there yet to try it.

Stop by the Dreaming Tree, Leo has some amazing 3D crafts, and some beautiful cards.

Supplies:
Paper Studios Designer Paper 
Long Pearlized Pins ($2.50 in the store)
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Cricut Explore

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment