Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mojo Monday #446

This weeks sketch from Mojo Monday, MOJO#446, uses stars as an example.  I like stars when making cards for the men in my life.  So I stayed with that theme and created a masculine card.



I added a little bling with the silver foil.  The star border is an image available in Design Space, which I cut using my Cricut Explore.  The birthday sentiment I created in SCAL 4 with one of my system fonts and uploaded to Design Space and cut it out of the adhesive backed foil.  I use vinyl a lot for my card sentiments, and I usually use Oracle 651 (outdoor), because it has a shiny finish.  You could foil it, but I don't have great results foiling vinyl.

Supplies used:

Echo Park Designer Paper - "Getaway" (Hobby Lobby)
Silver Foil Card Stock - from DCWV (Hobby Lobby)
Cricut Card stock
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
Xyron Adhesive Runner (HSN)

So I hope you enjoyed my card.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!



1 comment:

  1. Love all those fabulous stars. Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete