Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

I {Heart} Sketch #153 with a twist

It's time for those Father's day cards, so I chose to follow that theme for todays card.

Here is Hamlet Pigwit himself,  this image is from "Hamlet Pigwit in the Rough" and the sentiment is from  "Hamlet Pigwit Tee it Up".  These two stamp sets are interchangeable and perfect for those golf enthusiasts in your life, I just love Pigwit.

I used my go to paper kit "Getaway" from Echo Park, I purchased from Hobby Lobby for 50% off.  This is a great pack for creating male inspired cards.  I have a few male birthday cards to make and of course I will be featuring Hamlet Pigwit again.

I added the Enamel Triangles in green from CTMH.

Challenges entered:
I (heart) sketches with a twist #153
Inspiration Destination Challenge - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Father's Day/Male
Scrappers Delight Challenge Blog #55 - Anything Goes
Simon says Wednesday's Challenge: Anything Goes

It's amazing that with the internet, we now have friends and followers all over the world.  It has really opened up our crafting experiences, there are amazing crafters and designers out there that share their work with us.  They also seem to love a challenge in the UK, it seems most of the challenges I enter is from there.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh ... love this image, how cute.... and the coloring is fab. The mix of patterns and layers works great and really make Mr Piggy stand out.. LOVE IT

    Thank you for joining in at the Scrappers Delights Challenge Blog - MsWipz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the image and all the papers you have used. Very nice design. Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous fathers day card!
    Thanks for joining in with us at FTHS, sorry for my late comment.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Kim! I love the stripy paper, and Hamlet Pigwit is adorable! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge.

    love Mags B DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patricia, this is so cute, perfect for Father's Day! I just love all the Hamlet images and this one is perfect for the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete