Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

I {heart} Sketch #152

I have really enjoyed creating from  the sketches at "From the Heart Stamps".  The twist on this week's sketch #fths 152 ,  is to crop one of the stamp images and use it.   I chose the cupcake from "Hamlet PigWit Pig Out" stamp set.  


As you can see I used the cupcake on the right, that was all by itself.  


I printed the sentiment on a piece of printed card stock, I purchased this card stock from Tuesday Morning.  The peach print is the back side of the flowered piece.  I add a pretty green from my American Crafts Summer collection.  I decided to emboss the background after I had already attached the middle layer, so I place just those portions in the embossing folder and embossed both the top and the bottom.

I added a little Wink of Stella on the icing, then topped it with a few rhinestones.  It's really hard to tell in the picture, but the strips are actually Silver Foil Washi tape from CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by, till next time,

Happy Craftin!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kim and i really like your color and DP choice. Everything fits so great together.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 152 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - yum! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! great card.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete