Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

Hi Everyone,

I was trying to decide if I wanted to keep up with this blog.  I don't get much traffic, but I decided if I am going to keep entering challenges it is an easier way to link my cards.

It seems when I link via Pinterest or Instagram, my card pictures are tiny.

Here is my latest challenge entry.  It is From the Heart Sketch with a twist, #FTMS147.  You do have to use one of their digital stamps to enter.  Tah Dah!  I won, of course, it was just a random win, but I was also chosen as one of the top three.  That is a great honor, especially, since it was my first attempt at coloring digital stamps.  I think I have found a new passion.  So thank you From the Heart, I enjoyed entering your challenge.


I used CTMH card stock, Penelope and colored my image with Prismacolor Blendable Pencils.

The sentiment and stamp are Birdbrain with Candle from "From the Heart" digital stamps.

Check back each week, I hope to enter at least one challenge per week.  As always, you can see my gallery of work on Pinterest or Instagram.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment