Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mojo Monday Sketch #445

I saw the Mojo Monday sketch #MOJO445,  this week and had an inspiration.  This week we could do a square or round card.  When I think round and teachers, I think apple.

So I searched for the perfect images in Design Space, I couldn't find exactly what I wanted, but I did find something I could use.  So I started slicing and welding, and here is the end result.

I was going to add ribbon, but figured it would be difficult to get a good, clean wrap on rounded edges, so I thought chevron, so I cut two chevron pieces for my cross layer.

The ink seems smudges, but that was because I wiped chalk across the saying like it was written on a chalk board.

My supplies:

CTMH card stock in Ruby and Olive
Sentiment from CTMH Teacher's Appreciation.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous! Love the little chalkboard sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete