Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Mojo Monday Challenge 430

Today's card was inspired by #Mojo430 sketch.  

I was in need of an anniversary card for my son and daughter-in-law and  I thought LeVie En Rose paper would be perfect.  I wanted to use the black stripe paper, I love cards with black and white, especially for weddings.  


I used the Anna Griffin "All Hearts" dies I received from my HSN autoship this month.    The sentiment is stamped with CTMH stamp set C1632 Sentiments (retired).  The sentiment is on one line, but I used some white out tape to make it 2 lines.  On this card I added the Silver Foil Tape and Sparkle Black Flourish.

The heart embossing folder is a Paper Studios folder available at Hobby Lobby.  I stopped the embossing about 1 1/2" from the bottom to fit the sentiment.

It's not too late to get your Everyday Life planner,  and right now the planner pages are 50% off.  If your order the album, planner pages and the stamp you are getting it for the same price it was available for last month, $27.88.

And this month we have an exclusive Picture My Life Live your Day scrapbooking program.  This collection coordinates perfectly with the new Every Day Life planner pages and My Crush Everyday Life pages. 

You can now seamlessly integrate scrapbooking into your 2016 planner.  


Get yours today, before this offer is gone!   

Be sure to get this great Stamp of the Month set just in time for Valentine's Day.



You can view the Annual Inspirations Idea Book Here!

Check out my gallery on Pinterest here!

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!






No comments:

Post a Comment