Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Le Vie En Rose Valentine's Day Card

Here is a card made from the beautiful paper Le Vie En Rose from Close to My Heart.  I think it is perfect for those Valentine cards.



I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch 300  for my inspiration.  The hearts were cut with the Anna Griffin auto ship dies All Hearts, I just received in the mail.  They aren't currently available to purchase, but I am sure they will be shortly.

It's a bit difficult to see, but I added the Gold Foil Tape, as an embellishment.  It is available to purchase alone, or it is included in the Workshop On the Go kit.  The sentiment is stamped in CTMH Exclusive Ink - Black using this month's SOTM.  Be sure to get yours here.  It's only $5 with a $50 purchase.



Be sure to add this months special  Picture My Life Live your Day scrapbooking program  to your order.  It coordinates perfectly with the new Every Day Life planner pages and My Crush Everyday Life pages. 

You can now seamlessly integrate scrapbooking into your 2016 planner.  

You can view the Annual Inspirations Idea Book Here!

Check out my gallery on Pinterest here!

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!


  




No comments:

Post a Comment