Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Print then Cut Your Christmas Card

Hi Everyone,

Today's card is a Christmas card for the little girls in your life.  I am also submitting this card to the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge this week "Winter" #4CC275.  I was making Elsa cards and she definitely represents winter.

At first I was going to cut a few bit and pieces to add layers, but decided against it.  I decided to Print then Cut (#ptccricutexplore) my Elsa image.  For one, finding the correct flesh color is almost impossible.  Second, I didn't want to cut all those little pieces.

Tip:  if you think your printer is making the colors vibrant or dark enough, make them a little darker than you want them.  I darkened Elsa's face and clothes, but I lightened her hair a little.  You can do this before or after you flatten the image.  You can't adjust colors on printable images.

I used a very fine tip journaling pen and added just a touch of eyelashes, a little chalk on the cheeks and around the face.  I added Wink of Stella and Stickles to her hair.  I think she came to life.

I added more snowflakes and a sentiment "Let It Snow".  I cut this sentiment in White Daisy and painted it with my Wink of Stella in clear.  It gives it the same shimmer you see on real snow.

I hope you enjoyed my card.

We have a great new product, a gorgeous "Everyday Life" planning system.  So now you can combine your love of scrapbooking with your daily planning.  This month you can get everything you need for only $29.95.



Be sure to get yours HERE to start off the new year right!  

And of course our #SOTM "Candlelight Garden".  



As always, I would love for you to stop by and shop with me!
You can order from my shopping site Here!


You can view our Expressions Holiday Idea Book Here! Expires at the end of the month.

Get your Stamp of the Month Here!

Be sure check out my gallery on Pinterest.  

Till next time

Have a Happy Holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment