Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Plan your life with CTMH

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  I have been so busy putting together last minute gifts I haven't had time to post anything.

This is a reminder that our current campaign is almost over.

You can still get the planner bundle till the end of the month.  It is a great way to start your new year out right.

I am just starting to fill mine out and am trying to incorporate scrapbooking fun with my daily planning.

Be sure to add some of the extras when you order your bundle, like the washi tape and page protectors.  The page  protecters can either hold pictures or receipts or just notes.  I plan on creating a little to do section in my planner, where I can keep a picture and links of all the new projects I want to try.  

I think this will be especially helpful to get a jumpstart on next year's christmas gifts.  


Be sure to pick up your Stamp of the Month too.  Just spend $50 and get this great stamp for only $5.


I would love for you to shop with me here!

Till next time.

Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment