Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Perfect card for your Niece

Thank you for taking the time stop by.  

I saw a card in Walmart that I really liked the sentiment behind it.  It was a rather expensive card, but I thought I could do it justice.  Here is what I came up with.  Even thought I missed the deadline, I want to give the credit for the inspiration of the cover to #FMS214.



The card was a trifold, but the first fold actually was the cover of the card.  I decided I would rather make it look like a regular card on the outside.

I cut a piece of card stock at 5.5"x 12", and scored it at 4", and 8".  Then fold the back flap in and the front flap over it.  Here is the inside.



I used Anna Griffin Minc to glitter the letters, I was going to do the same to the words in pink, but I don't have much luck getting the foil to adhere to the vinyl.  So I cut these words in vinyl.  The other lettering was written with my #Cricut Explore.

Here are the products I used.

#ctmhkaleidascope
CTMH Exclusive Card stock in Gypsy and White Daisy
CTMH Exclusive Inks in Canary, Pear, Gypsy and Black
Purple Enamel Gems
CTMH Stamp Set #D1672, exclusive to the Kaleidoscope Card Making Kit

Please check back to find out what CTMH specials and deals we have going.  I won't be posting as often, due to time constraints.  With the holidays approaching this is consuming too much of my time.

I will continue to put my card creations on Pinterest and I have started to use Instagram.  This allows others to see my work and get inspired to create things of their own.  I have used Pinterest and Instagram for inspiration so I feel it is only right to pay it forward.

In this day and age of technology we have such a wonderful media to share our projects.  Feel free to use any of my work to create your own.  I would love it if you would leave a comment and show me your work that I inspired.  

Occasionally I will provide instructions or files for some of my work, most of it is very easy and pictures are all you need.  

With that said, be sure to check out our December promotions.


We have a great new product, a gorgeous "Everyday Life" planning system.  So now you can combine your love of scrapbooking with your daily planning.  This month you can get everything you need for only $29.95.



Be sure to get yours HERE to start off the new year right!  

And of course our #SOTM "Candlelight Garden".  



As always, I would love for you to stop by and shop with me!
You can order from my shopping site Here!


You can view our Expressions Holiday Idea Book Here! Expires at the end of the month.

Get your Stamp of the Month Here!

Till next time

Have a Happy Holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment