Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Thinking of You at Christmas


Hi Everyone,

I'm a little late getting to my weekly challenge, it's been a busy week.  Here is how I used this weeks sketch, #Mojo422.  

Today I am featuring a beautiful collection, White Pines, from Close to My Heart.  This is one of my favorite Christmas packs yet.  The colors are so warm and inviting.  

I decided to go with the tans and blues instead of your traditional red and greens.  The sentiment is one I picked up on sale at Hobby Lobby last year after the season.

Here are the products I used.

CTMH White Pines WOTG, also available in Paper Pack
CTMH Exclusive cardstock in Glacier, Cashmere, and Colonial White
CTMH Exclusive In Pad in Glacier
Sparkling gems, Hobby Lobby
Wink of Stella - Clear
Snow Flurry Embossing Folder

I embossed my back layer with the embossing folder and then distressed it with my distressing pad.  I added Wink of Stella to my swirls, which does not show up in picture, but does add a lot to the card.

I stamped my sentiment in Glacier and shaded around the edges.

Here is a better look at the White Pines paper.  I love the scrap book pages that are designed for the Workshop on the Go.  There is also a card kit available.


  


Be sure to stop by and take a look at the new promotions for November.

The Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop bundle is available November 1, 2015 (9:00 am MST)–November 30, 2015 (11:59 pm MST) while supplies last.



Pick the album of your choice, make it a bundle and receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory ProtectorsTM FREE—a savings of $19.95 USD! 

Get your Stamp of the Month Here!  Ring in the New Year with this stamp set, it's perfect for sending New Years greetings or scrapbooking those holiday parties.



If you just give our products a try you will definitely come back for more.  I would love for you to shop with me.  You can order from my shopping site Here!


You can view our Expressions Holiday Idea Book Here!

If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!

Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Until next time,

Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely color combination & a pretty card!! Tufs:) Hugs, Jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete