Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

HTV on Tennis Shoes


Hi Everyone,


I just had to share these adorable tennis shoes I made for my granddaughter. 



I designed them in Design Space and just went for it.  I used an inexpensive pair of tennis shoes I purchased from Walmart.

I think they came out adorable.  I will probably do this again, but first I want to find out how they hold up with the little ones.

One quick tip, I used my hand held hole puncher to cut a few dots out of the left over weeded HTV.  

A word to the wise, the rubber will melt on the shoes, be sure to keep the iron off of it.

I recommend a small iron, I have a little travel iron I used.  Just be careful, your hands are in close proximity to the iron.  I wouldn't want you to burn yourself.

I hope you liked my project, give it a try.

Be sure to check out the promotions we have this month at CTMH.

Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop bundle is available November 1, 2015 (9:00 am MST)–November 30, 2015 (11:59 pm MST) while supplies last.



Pick the album of your choice, make it a bundle and receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory ProtectorsTM FREE—a savings of $19.95 USD! 




Want to try our fabulous products, I would love for you to shop with me.  You can order from my shopping site Here!


You can view our Expressions Holiday Idea Book Here!

If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!

Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Until next time,

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment