Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

CTMH Brushed Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

This card was inspired by the Atantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #AH135. 

#CTMHbrushed


It's a very simple card using the Brushed paper pack.  The label is image #M46F1B, from Elegant Edges cartridge. it is included in the subscription. I used the hide contour function to remove the heart.  

I stamped the image in Canary Ink and then again in Versamark.  Embossing your stamped sentiment makes the color more vibrant and more professional looking.

Here are the supplies I used:

Brushed Paper Pack (while supplies last)
CTMH Exclusive Card stock in Topiary and White Daisy
Versamark Ink Stamp Pad
Recollections clear Embossing powder

Last chance for November promotions, it ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM MST.




Want to try our fabulous products, I would love for you to shop with me.  You can order from my shopping site Here!





If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!

Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Happy Holidays!


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss that Brushed paper! Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Brushed is one of my favourite paper packs, so great! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape you cut and the colors are so cheerful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Linda
    DT member AHSC
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete