Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

CTMH Blossoms Birthday Card


Hi Everyone,

I have quite a few birthdays coming up in the next few months, so I am trying to get ahead of the game.  

This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #Mojo425. 

I pulled out my scraps from the #CTMH Blossom paper pack.  The stamped image is #M45BEB, circle from CTMH Art Philosophy.  The stamp set coordinates with images available on the cartridge. 

Here are the supplies I used:

Blossoms Paper Pack  (while supplies last)
Blossom  Assortments (sold out)
CTMH Exclusive Card stock in Smoothie, Lagoon and White Daisy
CTMH Exclusive ink stamp pad in Lagoon
CTMH Stamp set "Holiday Tags" #D1560
CTMH Stamp set “Perfect Fit - Frames” #D1527

Only a few days left to get the November specials.




Order Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop bundle and receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory ProtectorsTM FREE—a savings of $19.95 USD! 

The bundle includes:
1 - Paper Fundamentals Enchantment pack (20 sheets DS cardstock)
3 - sheets of White Daisy cardstock. 
Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop featuring five 2-page layouts you can make using all the supplies in your bundle.  Plus have some leftover to make some cards.

This offer is valid November 1, 2015 (9:00 am MST)–November 30, 2015 (11:59 pm MST) while supplies last.

Want to try our fabulous products, I would love for you to shop with me.  You can order from my shopping site Here!





If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!


Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment