Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

Bronco's Fan Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

My husband asked if I could make a card for an old friend of his.  I know this friend is a huge Denver Bronco's fan, of course, he lives in Colorado.  So I got on the trusty internet to see what I could do with that theme.

What do you think?


I decided to use a helmet with the Bronco's emblem, which was so easy to make into an SVG.  I used vinyl on the emblem, it was easier to keep everything lined up.

The paper I used was from Cricut,  I don't know which packs each color was from, I have them all torn apart, but they were perfect for Denver's colors.

I used CTMH Stamp "Card Chatter", the inside of the card is stupid "but not your age".  This set has been retired unfortunately.

I liked this card so much, I am working on more football teams.  Check back to see who they are.

Here are the new promotions for this month.



Order Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop bundle and receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory ProtectorsTM FREE—a savings of $19.95 USD! 


These offers are valid November 1, 2015 (9:00 am MST)–November 30, 2015 (11:59 pm MST) while supplies last.

Want to try our fabulous products, I would love for you to shop with me.  You can order from my shopping site Here!



If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!

Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Until next time,



Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment