Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Wedding Cruise Card



Hi Everyone,

Now this card is definitely different from any you will find in the store.  A customer requested a card with a Cruise ship theme, the happy couple was getting married before they set sail on a cruise.  I am happy to say the customer was thrilled with the card.  

I looked at all the wedding cards on Pinterest and couldn't really find anything.  I did find some invites for a cruise ship wedding that had a picture of the cruise ship on them.  So I began a search for a ship in Design Space.  I found this adorable image on the cartridge "Life’s  A Beach". 


I trimmed the moon off of the blue layer of the image, since I added a Heart in the background.   The Mr & Mrs is from the new CTMH Cricut Collection Artistry.  The heart is a free image on the Insert Image tab in Design Space. 

I can’t really give you the exact colors I used, these were all scraps I had lying around.

I did ink up the edges and scrolls on the wave with a sponge dauber to add a hint of shading.  I also shaded the smoke and heart as well.

Here are the supplies I used.

Scroll patterned embossing folder from Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby)
Embroidered Hearts embossing folder - Anna Griffin
White pearls - Michaels
CTMH Exclusive card stock Lagoon, White Daisy, Black and Cranberry
Don't forget the October promotions.

I am giving away this free file to make a box that holds 6 cupcakes.  All you have to do is make any size purchase with me.  I will send you the file separately, this offer is good through October 31, 2015.


Design Space File - Cricut Explore's Only

Then of course we have a brand new October Stamp of the Month, "Twinkle": 


Get your SOTM!

Become a CTMH Consultant this month and you will receive a bonus, this over the shoulder bag.  It is large enough for layouts.  We would love you on our team.


Click here to join!
So hurry and get yours, these offers are valid 1-31 October, 2015. 

I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment