Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Mojo417

Hi Everyone,

It's time for Mojo Monday, here is my entry for this week, Mojo417.  I am stock piling my Christmas cards.


I am sure I am late getting this, but I saw some one using an Embossing Powder called Kaleidoscope.  I couldn't seem to find it anywhere, but I did find Holographic, I figured it had to be close.  I must say I fell in love with it.  It adds sparkle and an iridescent look to your die cuts. I tried to get it to show up in the photos, but just can't make it work, but it really does add a sparkle.

I used the tiny little stars that are part of the SOTM, see them next to the sentiment "Peace". 


and stamped them all over my back layer with Versamark and then embossed them with the Holographic embossing powder.   I also covered the holly leaves completely and adding this embossing powder.  You can see on the green, it doesn't really change the color, just makes it look iridescent.  It is really pretty on white and colonial white.

I'm thinking those circle of stars may be a perfect candidate for embossing on plain paper to add a shiny design.  The holly berries I minced with red glitter paper from Anna Griffin.  I originally foiled the leaves, but the color was off for this card, so I had to re-think that.

My candles are just strips of paper that I put through my crimper, they are all less than an inch.  This is a smaller card, 3.5x5.5”.  I found the flames on another candle image in Design Space, just search on candles. The green candle was stamped with a stripe and gold embossed.
I'm thinking those circle of stars may be a perfect candidate for embossing on plain paper to add a shiny design.  The holly berries I minced with red glitter paper from Anna Griffin.  I originally foiled the leaves, but the color was off for this card.

My candles are just strips of paper that I put through my crimper.  I found the flames on another candle image in Design Space, just search on candles.  The green candle was stamped with a stripe and gold embossed.

Here is a list of the supplies:

White Pines B&T Duos (White Pines WOTG)
CTMH Exclusive card stock in Colonial white, fern and cranberry (included in WOTG)
Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder (purchased w/coupon at craft store)\
Recollection Gold Embossing Powder
CTMH Blue Epoxy Bubbles (retired)
CTMH Stamp Set D1540 Background Flair (retired)
Anna Griffin Minc glitter sheets and toner paper
Stickles in yellow and orange.

If you would like to purchase any of these supplies, visit me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.  Spend $50 and you can get the SOTM for only $5, it is a $17.95 value.



If you are interested in becoming  Close to My Heart Independent consultant, this is the month to do it.  You receive the new consultant kit and as an added bonus, an over the shoulder bag, large enough for layouts.


So hurry and get yours, these offers are valid 1-31 October, 2015.

I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!




No comments:

Post a Comment