Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Minc it with Toner Pens

Hi everyone,

In a previous blog I introduced you to my panel card.  If you missed it here it is.



What is so special about this card is the details I added to the poinsettia.  This image is from the Winter Wonderland cartridge, cut at about 3".

I wanted to add a little glimmer to the poinsettia, that would details and dimension.  I received a toner pen in my last auto shipment of my Anna Griffin Minc machine.

So what I did was use the pen to outline the image along all the cutout areas.  See the image below.

Then I ran it through the Minc machine according to the directions. I think the machine should be set at 3 for the toner pen, but for the glitter sheets you have to have it heated to 4.

Here is what it looks like after running it through the Minc.



The picture just doesn't do it justice.  But once added to the card it was really stunning.  So you can use the toner pen to add shimmer and foil to just small sections of an image.

Here are the supplies I used.

CTMH Exclusive Card Stock in Cranberry, New England Ivy and Colonial White
CTMH Exclusive Ink Stamp pad in Cranberry
Anna Griffin Toner pen and red glitter sheet
October SOTM #S1510 - Twinkle
Scroll Background by Darice
CTMH Diamonds Embossing Folder


Be sure to stop by my website and pick up your supplies to make this card and more.

Here are the October promotions: 


If you are interested in becoming  Close to My Heart Independent consultant, this is the month to do it.  You receive the new consultant kit and as an added bonus, an over the shoulder bag, large enough for layouts.


So hurry and get yours, these offers are valid 1-31 October, 2015. 

I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time,
Happy Craftin!








No comments:

Post a Comment