Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

May your Holidays Twinkle

Hi everyone,

Here is a cute little Christmas card made with this months SOTM and White Pines paper.


I used the string and lights to create the bottom piece.  The little stars are also part of this stamp set.  I added little specks of  Stickles randomly on the stars.

The "May your HOLIDAYS" was written by my Explore.  I used the font included in the Cricut Collection - Artistry.

Very simple to put together, here is a list of the supplies.

White Pines Paper Pack



CTMH Exclusive Card stock in Cranberry, Fern, and Colonial White (Included in Paper Pack or kits)
CTMH Exclusive Inks, in Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Olive and Chocolate
CTMH Red Shimmer Trim
Stickles in Star Dust
CTMH SOTM "Twinkle" #S1510


Don't forget the October promotions.

I am giving away this free file to make a box that holds 6 cupcakes.  All you have to do is make any size purchase with me.  I will send you the file separately, this offer is good through October 31, 2015.



Then of course we have a brand new October Stamp of the Month, "Twinkle": 

Get your SOTM!

Become a CTMH Consultant this month and you will receive a bonus, this over the shoulder bag.  It is large enough for layouts.  We would love you on our team.

Click here to join!
So hurry and get yours, these offers are valid 1-31 October, 2015. 

I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!












No comments:

Post a Comment