Pages

Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Birthday with Skylark

Hi Everyone,

I created this card for the MojoMonday Sketch challenge, this is #Mojo419.  This was a clean and simple card to make.



I have so many scraps from all my CTMH previous years paper, I really need to start using it.  So I pulled out retired paper pack from CTMH, Skylark.  I love the colors of this paper.  I really need to create a pretty spring scrapbook page layout with this.  The colors I used are Sweet Leaf and Lagoon.

I cut my square so that the bird was the focal point, just like a stamped image.  The circle was actually cut from the reverse side of the paper that had the bird image.

All the supplies I used were CTMH:
Exclusive Card Stock - Lagoon and White Daisy
Exclusive Inks - Lagoon
Stamp Set D1560 "Holiday Tags"
Aqua Dots

Everything is available to purchase, except the Skylark Paper pack.  Any of our paper packs provide you all coordinating patterns and colors.  Get your supplies here.

Don't forget the October promotions.

I am giving away this free file to make a box that holds 6 cupcakes.  All you have to do is make any size purchase with me.  I will send you the file separately, this offer is good through October 31, 2015.


Design Space File - Cricut Explore's Only

Then of course we have a brand new October Stamp of the Month, "Twinkle": 


Get your SOTM!

Become a CTMH Consultant this month and you will receive a bonus, this over the shoulder bag.  It is large enough for layouts.  We would love you on our team.


Click here to join!
So hurry and get yours, these offers are valid 1-31 October, 2015. 

I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!





No comments:

Post a Comment