Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Elegant Wedding Card

Hi everyone,

I made this card based on a customers request.  She said the couple is deeply religious and wanted something with a cross or church.

This card could be used for Christening or even a sympathy card.  You don’t really need to add a sentiment and leave off the hearts.  You could even use entwined rings instead of the hearts. 

The 2nd layer was actually an embossed piece of vellum.  It definitely offers a more delicate look.

I used my Explore to write the sentiment on the banner.  I just isolated the letters and moved them along the bottom of the banner to get the curved look.  The banner is from the CTMH Cricut Collection Artistry. 

The hearts are a layered heart I found and sliced.  I cut one of the hearts so that I could entwine them.

Here are the supplies I used.

White Vellum - Michaels (located on Card stock aisle)
Anna Griffin cutting die  - Lace Trimmings

Don't forget the October promotions.

I am giving away this free file to make a box that holds 6 cupcakes.  All you have to do is make any size purchase with me.  I will send you the file separately, this offer is good through October 31, 2015.


Design Space File - Cricut Explore's Only

Then of course we have a brand new October Stamp of the Month, "Twinkle": 


Get your SOTM!

Become a CTMH Consultant this month and you will receive a bonus, this over the shoulder bag.  It is large enough for layouts.  We would love you on our team.


Click here to join!
So hurry and get yours, these offers are valid 1-31 October, 2015. 

I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment