Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Whooo Dat! Little Girls T-shirt

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to share these adorable t-shirts I made for my Grand daughter.  My daughter-in-law wanted a shirt with an owl on it.  The only single layer owl I fond in Design Space looked creepy or too adult.

I wanted something a little more juvenile, so I found an image from the Create a Critter cartridge.  I can't remember if its 1 or 2.  Anyway, with a little slicing and dicing and welding here is what I ended up with.  

The font for Whooo Dat is from the new CTMH Artistry Collection.  I thought is was perfect for this shirt, I loved the o's were filled in.  The tiger paw is also from the CTMH Artistry collection and the font is Fantastic Fonts - DJTerrific.





Here are two more shirts I made also.  The split paw was shared on one of my Facebook groups and the football and bow I created from images I found on the web.  



The bow can be found when you google bow on the internet, I recommend saving it as a GIF or JPG and upload into Design Space as a picture instead of an svg.  All the svg files had a lot of pieces and cuts and didn't work out at all.  The football can also be found on the internet.  The font is from the Plantin School Book cartridge.

The split paw was shared by a member of one of my Facebook groups.  The font on this one is Cherry Limeade.

I just love making these cute little t-shirts.  The hardest part is finding a shirt in 3T.  I started checking Wal-Mart, when I see the colors I want I buy one in each size for the next few years.  They sell out quickly.

Times running out to get the great September promotions.

We have 3 sets of "Celebrate Life" stamps.


And of course the Stamp of the Month, only $5 with qualifying purchase.



I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!





No comments:

Post a Comment