Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Simply Elegant Wedding Card

Hi Everyone,

Today’s card was card was inspired by the weekly challenge Atlantic Hearts Sketch 125.  


Here is what I came up with.  Black and white always seems to be a popular colors to use on wedding cards.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut the hearts and border.

The heart is from the Hannah Montana cartridge and the border is from Anna's Lace Cards and Borders.


I cut out hearts in several colors, but I went back to the black.  Everything else seemed to be wrong and white got lost.  So I decided black glitter paper to add an elegance.  I cut one of my hearts open so that I could slip one inside the other, liked they were intertwined.

Here is a list of supplies.

Black & While Scroll paper (Michaels)
CTMH Exclusive card stock in Black and White Daisy
Black glitter paper for the hearts
Pearls (Hobby Lobby)
White satin ribbon - 3/8" (Hobby Lobby)
CTMH Stamp set - Happy Couple #D1539
Exclusive Ink Stamp pad in Black

This stamp set is great for your wedding and anniversary card needs.  I stamped the sentiment in black, then I re-stamped "Happiness" with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I used Post-It Labeling Tape to cover the area I didn't want to re-stamp.  This comes in handy when you need to use only a portion of the stamp.

If you have trouble stamping, I recommend checking out the Misti.  It has been a lifesaver and now I am not afraid to use my stamps and is worth the price.

http://kimsalito.ctmh.com/retail/category.aspx

Be sure to stop by and pick up all of your
supplies to create some amazing holiday projects and gifts.

We also have some great  promotions going on in September.  It's time to "Celebrate Life" with these great new stamps.  Each set is designed to fit a specific type of paper crafting, however, they all coordinate with each other so that you can create dynamic artwork.


Be sure to get the new Stamp of the Month, only $5 with qualifying purchase.



I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!










5 comments:

  1. Oooh... very pretty and elegant. Gorgeous card... thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Black & White! Beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, the black and white is so elegant and striking! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Brandi R.
    AHSC Design Team
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hearts and how beautifully elegant the card is! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    Linda N
    AHSC Design Team
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white is so very elegant! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete