Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Nevermore Scrapbook Layout with Artbooking

Hi Everyone,

I made a cute Halloween Layout using the Nevermore paper and the sketch was inspired by the Artbooking Cartridge.  Please excuse the photo, all I have right now is my iPhone and it doesn't take the greatest pictures.  The colors look so much better in person.


I used images from both Spooky Layouts DS #MB0142 and #MB013A.  The ghost is the only image not from the Artbooking cartridge, its from the Artistry cartridge.

I welded two fence images together to make it fit 11" across.  You can't tell by the picture, but I used glitter paper on the bats, cat, spider and Boo.  I added Wink of Stella in clear to the ghosts.

I glued the picture frames along the bottom edge, so that I can insert the pictures later.  I'm loving the colors in this new paper packet.  Eggplant is brand new this year.  

Stay tuned, I plan on making a 2nd layout using this paper. 

All products used in this project are Close to My Heart, unless otherwise noted.

My Reflections Paper Pack - Nevermore




ColorBok card stock in Neon Green
Black Glitter Paper 
Wink of Stella - clear

You can get all these products in our brand new Annual Inspirations or Holiday Expressions Idea Books.

Be sure to stop by and pick up all of your
supplies to create some amazing holiday projects and gifts.
http://kimsalito.ctmh.com/retail/category.aspx








We also have some great  promotions going on in September.  It's time to "Celebrate Life" with these great new stamps.  Each set is designed to fit a specific type of paper crafting, however, they all coordinate with each other so that you can create dynamic artwork.



Be sure to get the new Stamp of the Month, only $5 with qualifying purchase.






I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!





No comments:

Post a Comment