Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Masculine Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

For once I decided to make a masculine birthday card.  My inspiration is the #Mojo415 Challenge. 



I need to stock up on my masculine and children's cards.  It seems I always want to bling them out.  

The houndstooth pattern is a fundamentals card stock by Close to my Heart.  The front is a shiny embossed pattern and the back is a coordinating pattern.

Not really any need to explain how I put it together, it was rather simple.  I used a tag image I found in my subscription and just slipped it behind the square.

Anyway here are the supplies I used for this card.  Most of these products are no longer available as seen, but there are new products to replace them.

Fundamentals in Desert Sand 
CTMH Exclusive card stock in Cashmere and Black
Black enamel stars (retired)
CTMH Stamp Say It All #C1632 (Hostess Rewards only)
CTMH Black Hemp

Time is running out to get your Free Holiday Expression Idea book and the great September promotions.


Check out our Annual Inspirations and Holiday Expressions Idea Books.
http://kimsalito.ctmh.com/retail/category.aspx

Be sure to stop by and pick up all of your
supplies to create some amazing holiday projects and gifts.

We also have some great  promotions going on in September.  It's time to "Celebrate Life" with these great new stamps.  Each set is designed to fit a specific type of paper crafting, however, they all coordinate with each other so that you can create dynamic artwork.


Be sure to get the new Stamp of the Month, only $5 with qualifying purchase.



I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment